1. Download the latest version of Python from https://www.python.org/downloads/
2. Run the installer.exe as administrator.
3. Select the “Add Python to PATH” check box and select “Install Now”.
4. Open a new Command Prompt window.
5. Type python –version and confirm the latest version appears. If it does not appear, you must manually add the Python installation path to your Environmental Variables.
6. Navigate to https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py
7. Right click the page and select “Save As”.
8. Save the file as “get-pip.py”
9. Navigate to the folder where the file is downloaded and run Command Prompt from that location.
10. Run command python get-pip.py
Congratulations! You now have Python3 and Pip installed on your Windows 10 PC